We have a truck mounted machine.
Regular Carpet Cleaning extends the life of your carpet and leaves your carpet smelling fresh. Ever wondered what the original color of your grout was? We will be more than happy to clean your tile and grout... you will be amazed!
We use one of the best truck-mounted machines in the industry to clean your carpet and tile.
Have pets? We utilize cutting-edge cleaning methods to eliminate pet accident spots and odors.
Our chemicals are kid and pet friendly.
Mike established Eastvale Carpet and Tile Cleaning after having a lifelong goal of owning his own business. He is certified through IICRC.
Tip: If you have carpet that is under warranty be sure to hire someone who is certified.
We do not hire workers. Our son Shawn and our nephew Jake work with Mike when their work/school schedule allows.
Your satisfaction is our priority and we strive to provide a service we are proud of.
Before you hire a carpet cleaner, be sure to ask the following important questions to make sure you receive a top quality service:
1. How many jets does your wand have?
2. What type of machine do you have?
3. What type of chemicals do you use?
4. Are you certified with IICRC?
Please follow us on Facebook or Instagram for more pictures. Visit us on Google Business or YELP to see our reviews.
Eastvale Carpet and Tile Cleaning Terms and Conditions
· Our fixed prices are based on the assumption that information you provided about your property is true.
· We will need access to connect to your water source.
· Should there be additional rooms (hallways, landings & staircases are included in additional rooms), the added price will be included in the final invoice and will be due and payable.
· All items must be moved prior to our arrival. Eastvale Carpet and Tile Cleaning will not move any furniture, breakable items, or anything over 25 pounds. Should we be required to wait while you move your belongings, there will be an additional cost of $50 per hour, charged in 30 minute increments.
· Upon completion, an invoice will be issued and full payment is due and payable at time of service.
· Requests for re-cleaning will be done one time for spot cleaning. Re-cleaning that we find unreasonable will be refused. You must call within 48 hours after job completion with any concerns you have.
By proceeding with the carpet and/or tile cleaning, you accept all of the above Terms & Conditions